Thursday, October 29, 2009

-DAYSss-

well, it's the final year for my degree studies.. suppose i'll be glad cos everything gonna end soon.. and i'm going to be a real degree student.. but now i do feel tired on everything i've learned.. i know and understand so well that if i get thru this then i might success one day in future.. but, i dunno, i was getting slow nowadays.. there might be something influenced me or somebody.. but, honestly, i'm a very lazy person.. i fed up with the routine.. i love new thingy.. my intern gonna happen in june next year.. quite a challenge stage for me.. since i havent apply or get offer from any company or even i never send my resume as well.. how my future gonna looks like? will it as wonderful as i could imagine? -GOD bless-

exam day is around.. havent study any of it, honestly.. i become so lame these days.. i dunno wat happened to me.. i just know that if i didnt work hard now then i'll suffer then.. OKAY SOO BEE CHIUN, STUDY STUDY STUDY!!! NO POOL, NO SMS, NO FB!!!

1/11 STAT
3/11 DM
9/11 OB
15/11 HEURISTIC
17/11 MARKETING
19/11 MODELING
20/11 QC

STUDY HARD, I CAN DO IT~!

No comments: