Monday, September 24, 2007

New guy~

I'm here in UUM already 3 months..
LYS to LPK..
I'm quite enjoy in this game..
Well, I'm not meaning that I'm playing who or who..
Just a feeling..
Can't explain it by words..
Speechless..
Well, both quite a good guy too..
And honestly I've been attracted by them too..
But I don't know will this feeling comes easily then will go easily too..
I hope won't..
One is same batch junior, another one is senior..
Both of them are taking the same course..
So coincidence..
The person I mention the first makes me feel so true..
An innocent guy..
Cute..
And the other one like a father to me..
He is now suffering the same situation that i faced it when I'm form 4..
But i do really wish he can do better than me..
Do more better than me..
God bless him..
God bless you my bad senior..
Well, maybe only you can talk something nosense like rubbish to me..
So i do really got a very special feeling on you..
I'm not that kinda girl that always concern bout how a guy's out look..
I feel that deep inside your heart and brain..
There is more than others expect..
I hope you can be happy..
I hope you can make me feel happy..
I hope you are the one who can bring happiness to me..
Really..
I do..
Sorry cause I always go and make you see me..
Make you feel that I got fate with you..
But now I do like and enjoy the relationship between us..
Seems got some special but seems don't have too..
Haha..
I'm so childish..
It's me ain't..
Haha..
You are influenced me..
I became a silly like you already now..
So stupid..
But I enjoy..
Thank you senior..
Thank you LPK..
=)

No comments: