Friday, September 21, 2007

U & ME

There's been months we were apart.
Everything goes right over me here.
How bout you, my dear?
Sorry cause I got no more excuse for me to get along with you again.
We have to realize that we are not the suit pairs that our love can last forever.
You do bring a lot of hapiness to me.
A very thank you to you, my dear.
Sorry that i couldn't give you trust.
I knew i'm so bad.
That's why i leave.
Sorry i can't face your family.
Sorry you can't be my good husband or even a good father for my child.
I know it's not fair to you.
But i have to take action before i regret.
A thousand sorry i apologize.
I don't want to continue this stupid life with you.
I can't.
You should know that i'm not a girl that you can control easily.
I want a brand new life.
I've start a brand new life in here UUM.
The life i never try before.
Meet some people that i never meet before.
Do something i never do before.
I'm not suit for you.
Sorry become the last word from me to you.
I do really wish u can be happy all the time.
I don't want you to be sad for me.
I don't deserve it.
I'm so damn.
Forget me if that could make you feel better.

No comments: