Friday, October 17, 2008

辛拉面•后记..

I'm so so so happy and high right now.. I repeat 徐婕儿's - "I wanna be with you" I think quite a thousand times d.. I think the lyric can express my feeling so well.. Haha.. I think you all are so curious what actually happened on me and made me so high right? Haha.. Shhuuu.. Let me tell you quietly.. I cooked just now.. For the very first time in this semester.. Cause usually i provide food and then there will be someone to cook for me and I can have my meal just right after I go bath(I need 15minutes to bath).. And I'm good at cook spaghetti only.. Haha..

Why I cook today? I also don't know.. Maybe:-
1. There are a lot of 'noodle' stuffs in my room now and I don't really like to eat those things..
2. I will not be free and don't have those energy to cook while final exam..
3. Because he wanna eat.. ;p


I wore a white singlet and short(plus a jacket of course) to gallery just to return him back his text book that i lent from him last week.. I forgot to bring down his cd so I have to go down for the second time.. But the second time i met Anthony at the middle way to him.. We talked and discussed our assignments.. He said i wore like this to gallery is too sexy.. Oh god.. I feel damn hot that time.. How come they all can't feel the hotness? Are there any of my organs function disordered? Or because of he is just in front of me so that the temperature around me increase? Haha..

I learned some new words or sentences from a Thailand golf-mate--Mada.. Most of my Chinese-local-mates will ask him how to say 'I love you', 'You're handsome', 'You're beautiful', 'How much' and so on.. But I feel that those words are so lame so I purposely ask him "
chúñg kìt téñg kûñ".. Just now when I saw him at gallery then I said chúñg kìt téñg kûñ to him.. He got no idea what I actually talking about.. Haha.. He jotted down and wanna find the meaning then.. I some kinda shy and afraid if he really found the meaning of this sentence then how he will treat me then.. Gosh..

ps: 보고 싶다 Bogo-shipda

I can't deny that I actually got a purpose on him.. Maybe i do really fall love in him.. I've tried several times and ways to attract him on me.. But mostly i failed.. Because there are some people much important than me for him(I think).. Or maybe he appear at the wrong time and wrong place..

I'm trying so hard to be a better one.. I'm single now and you too.. But now we both are busy.. And so next semester.. So I hope we can keep the relationship warm like this forever and ever..

*"I wanna be with you" is the ringing tone for him in my phone..
辛拉面+eggs+mushrooms=supper(16/10/2008) *

4 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

maybe u shud rename the title as...

幸福拉面。后记

hehe~

teary_elf said...

haha.. correct too.. hehe..

Jeff~Wong said...

haha...wish u hoseh and attract his heart oh...jiayou gambate...one day u will touch tiok his heart de...happiness LAMEE

teary_elf said...

Wakao~ Don't say like this lerr..I did this not to XXX him okay.. I enjoy n happy with what I have now.. I enjoy to be single.. It's free.. do whatever I wanna do(when my bro is not around of course).. Hehe..That boy is dangerous.. From left to right, front to behind I watched him go down.. Some more that foreigner still XXXing me.. Wakao.. Busy busy busy.. Hehe..