Saturday, October 18, 2008

因为一点小事而开心 ^^

I'm in a good mood today.. Maybe because last night I'm too excited.. Some more I dreamed bout him this morning.. Haha.. I indulge myself to do nothing for the whole day.. I don't know why.. I became lazy and lazier recently.. All the hell things in my mind and heart are all nonsense.. Shit.. How come I became this? Where is the 'Rebecca yang pandai pandai belaka dan rajin'? Dropped somewhere else? Damn..

I met Darren渊泉 in MSN.. An old friend of mine.. Male, 20-year-old, BM, UPM-Biomedic.. Chat a while with him.. Made an appointment to yamcha with him when I go home after my final exams.. My exams will end on 26th Nov but his ends on 1st Nov.. Haiz.. Never mind, we still young, we still have time.. Haha..
My friend 渊泉, of course is the one with tie larr..
*I just simply grabbed it from friendster.. ;p

I wish every of my friends and I can be success and well-being..

ps: Yupe.. After so many years he still an issue for me(you understand I understand la har)..

No comments: