Friday, October 24, 2008

SUSHI, IKIMASU NEH~!

I decided to go home today. I really excited and the main purpose I go back is for SUSHI... Wahaha.. (Japanese food and Italian meal are my favourite) Some more Kevin going to treat me Sakae then no doubt I will go home. Wahaha..

EBIKO, IKIMASU~!


UNAGI, IKIMASU~!


SAKE, IKIMASU~!


IKURA, IKIMASU~!


TAKO, IKIMASU~!


TEMPURA, IKIMASU~!


SOBA NOODLE, IKIMASU NEH~!


ps: Mostly I go is SK, I really seldom go Sakae, so hope there will not disappoint me lo..


11/11 is Chris' 22nd-birthday. He is going to receive my present this year... I planned to go GH with him next semester.. I still remembered what I promised and owed him on 14/2 this year.. Hehe.. Wait for me to SURPRISE you then..

3 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

i m sorry, i can't make it today~

sorry~ T.T

teary_elf said...

thanks for everything that you gave me in this ten years..

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

seems like i no give u anything~ y thanks? haha~