Thursday, December 4, 2008

-VAMPIRE-

There is always a dream in my mind..
Perhaps I should say there are "dreams"..
What to define the word 'dream'?
Is it a hope that can be true someday?
Or perhaps that is just some nonsense thoughts that will never come true?

Well, I'm some kinda person that really wanna have some changes in my life..
I'm not satisfy enough with my current life style..
Too much unhappy and unwilling things happened from past to now..
I do really wanna have some changes..
Can you offer me this?
But all I need to do now is rely and count on myself..
Nobody going to help up, it's fact..

It's fact that I live on this earth helplessly..
I'm always alone..
Too much of abandon..
Leave become the last action that everybody will..
I'm not powerful enough to stop anything..
I'm weak..
I'm fighting with myself..
But I never think that I wanna give it up..

I'd never given much thought to how I would die..
I'd had reason enough in the last few days..
I wish that I'm a vampire..
I wondering that I could fly..
But unfortunately, that's all nonsense..
~!@#$%^&*

They are Belle Swan and Edward Cullen. The main character for movie Twilight.

I love Robert Pattinson. He is hot, isn't he? Uuhuh~

No comments: