Friday, December 5, 2008

-Missing YOU-

There is about 10days we did apart..
YOU do printed footprints on heart and in my mind..
That I still can see YOU, I still can hear YOU..
I still can FEEL YOU..
YOU are the first person ever that I do really crazy on..
I swear..
There is no lie..

YOU are just some kinda normal guy..
But YOU have a strong appeal that always attract me..
Whenever YOU are..
Wherever YOU've been..
Whatever YOU do..
Whoever YOU be with..
However I LOVE YOU, at least on this moment, this second I do really am..

No matter what stupid action YOU do me on..
I will never feel disgust with..
No matter what crazy speech YOU say me to..
I will never doubt it on..
No matter what ridiculous demand YOU ask me for..
I will never say NO to YOU..
This is ME..
Crazy uuhuh..

YOU are a person that I do really freak out with..
More than words can express..
More than what YOU expect..
More than what YOU think I can be..
I am just some kinda addicted on YOU..

Perhaps there is at least a chance for me to YOU..

But before I do any action..
I have to stop all bad attitudes and habits..
But its do really hard to drop off those habits..

Wakao.. HARD...

No comments: