Friday, May 29, 2009

-记●日-

First, Happy 22nd Birthday Kev.
My wish was sent in text to ya d.. Check it.

Today, a person really seldom keep in touch with me called me urgently this morn when I'm still in bed. I didn't answer her phone. Cause I really HATE people disturb me while I'm sleeping. I turned my phone into silent mode and I slept till 130pm. I saw the messages that she sent and those missed calls that she made. She wants to come over and take me to a place, in the message. And then she shown herself and brought me to OldTown to meet a guy, her ex. WTF.

I went out with Kevin at night. For Sakea Sushi and a movie, Terminator Salvation. Uh.. I ate beef again. I didn't eat much in there cause I ate two 'bak zang' in house as dinner since today is 'duan wu jie'. I ordered the salmon and 'fish egg' for sure. Since they are my favourite. We met siew seng before movie. He is with his friends. Siew Seng, long time no see ya..

Terminator Salvation is a must watch movie.

No comments: