Monday, January 19, 2009

-ordinary post-

Throw out the sadness, i'm really excited now..
some of my friends will come back from oversea for this coming chinese new year..
LC in US..
MW in NZ..
LM,SK,LC,YT in UK..
MS in TH..
FC,CY in SG..
I dunno whether PJ will back from China or not..
n so ML in Japan n YH in Taiwan..

cannot do without the friends from local Unis n colleges..
LL, KK in KTAR..
ZT, CY, CH in UTAR..
ZW in HELP..
MP, ZW in MMU..
ST, JX, XM in USM..
MC, CB, YX, CC in UM..
CH,SS, WS in UKM..
EZ, WC, CC, JA in UPM..
JI, TH, KL in UTM..
PC, MY, KK in UNIMAP..
n lots lots more in dunno where..
KZ, LP, KH....

i got those news bout themselves when i chatted with them thru msn..
n so when i gossip with other of my friends..

well there are lotsa friends coming back..
but i think i will just only meet up one or two of them..
because after we graduated from JSHS, our directions n life was definitely changed..
sometimes i couldnt find myself a topic to talk with in msn..
sometimes i just lack of energy n patient to stuck in the topic about engineering n medics which im i got no idea bout those..
mayb i just so excited n wan to know the life of them at overseas..
i just hope that could tell me some of their experiences over there..
n show my their pictures..
i'm a person that really hope to go out from this damn country of malaysia..
the place i wondering so much os course is US..
but unfortunately i just have a friend go there for further studies..
nonono.. 2 KSs are there too under the international students exchange programme.. =)

i like NY city..
i wonder how the life there..
how the people there live..
how the people there look like..
i like the fast moving speed of them..
i like their technologies..
i like eveything bout US..
i like the new president too..
my family are not able to send me off to oversea for my further..
but i do really hope one day i could send myself to there..
by my own hands..
so i have to earn lots of money..
so i have to work hard n harder..

my dream course is always something about design..
i knew a course named landscape design before i came into uum..
n this course only offer in two of the local U here..
UTM n UPM..
guess what..
ya..i major in geography while im in JS..
i put my first choice to UPM when i filled the borang keinginan universiti..
but unfortunately i got the last second choice of my eight choices..
-decision science..
its all about mathematics n statistics..
calculations, graphs, laws, theories, IT..

Emily Carr University of Arts and Designs..previously was an institute..
i got know this Uni from a tv programme..
after that i surf for this sch..
it located at vancouver, british columbia, canada..
just above US..
but its so far away from NY city..=(
so far away from Iowa..=(
so far away from Chicago..=(
but its near to Seattle n Richmond..=) ^^

it cant be true somehow for now..
but then it will still a dream for me..
i will try hard to achieve it too..
-DARE TO DREAM-

eh..
dont i just wanna wrote something bout cny..
how come..?
yea..
i like to relate something nonsense to my essay..
n this is y i got low marks for essays always.. ;P

*3 more days to go..

No comments: