Thursday, January 1, 2009

-1st Jan of 2009-

Good morning 2009, Good morning becky..

Today is a brand new start for me.. In a brand new mood..

-

History of 31st Dec 2008:

I made wish and stick it on the balloon that provided from FM988.

I clutched at Bosco arm before he walked on the red carpet.

Bosco is so handsome and tall. White shirt and coat, blue jeans and belt.

What a perfect man he is.

Ten

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

Happy New Year 2009~!

Fireworks

-

My baby kicked my ass this early morn when I went to count down at Queensbay..

I got a little bit pain pain that time..

But when the crowd is getting so high and high while Bosco was singing, the pain of mine getting lesser..

And I hope it "见红则发" bring prosperity for my year 2009..

-God Bless-

-

Talked phone with a friend at UUM for a little while when the time almost one.

Going back home but traffic jam for whole penang bridge.

Spend an hour plus to reach home.

Tired, unwell..

Brush teeth, wash face then sleep..

Now only i know how comfortable my bed is..

-Thank Grace-

No comments: