Thursday, January 22, 2009

-Slipped away-

Angels North, angels South, angels East and West,
please take care of my Papa and Mama because they are the best..
---
They’re in my heart, they’re up above,
in a place called heaven that's full of love.
---
They’re with God, He needs them now,
but I want them to come home somehow.
---
I miss them holding me in their arms,
but now I know they’re safe from all of life's harms.
---
I would give anything for one more minute, one more word,
to tell them the things they never heard.
---
Like I love you and I'm sorry I let you down,
but now my heart will wear a frown.
---
Until the day we meet again,
I'll hold them forever, together in heaven.
------------------------------------------------ =)

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

girl, they love you...
n u must love yourself too...
u will get the ppl u love n who love u too 1 day.
so before the day reach, take good care of urself~

teary_elf said...

*hugs*