Thursday, January 15, 2009

-Unexpecting Thursday of mine-

Today is an unsuspecting Thursday..
There are some accidents and surprises happened in my today..
Happening unsuspected and unawared..
I did my jobs in the way i liked and used to..
Then you suddenly came out and appeared in my sight..
This is the second time i saw you at the same place same time meanwhile i'm doing exact the same business.. :)
Marked you till the venue you want to go..
You are with the shirt i kept that you may like the most..

Once i thought it will all ends there for today but it seems does not looked like it is..

You appeared again and i'm totally out of mind..
I looked into your sleepy eyes despite..
But i don't really know what you actually want to do or tell in just a meter distance from me..
Anyway thanks God for giving me this such a pleasure..
Thanks for giving me this chance to say hi and waved hand to say bye..
I tend to be cool in front of you always..
My heart is almost to be melt although..

I loved blue sky and cloud..
I liked to stand in front of my door and stare on above..
Suddenly a person 99.9% similarly as you passed by..
I didn't catch up the face..
But my sixth sense told me that was you..
And it was you exactly..

Tonight i went dinner with MOT friends at subaidah..
All along the way to subaidah i'm talking phone with a friend..
You sat behind the bus-stand i know..
I can't do anything much cause of there are somebody with you there..
But what i able to do is just have fun and byes..
Throughout i turned around to watch you before i stepped a-lil-bit 'farier' from you..

Well i knew the schedule of yours..
But all the happenings today aren't i arranged..
There are all unsuspected and unexpectedly..

No comments: