Saturday, January 3, 2009

-UUM life stage 4 started-

Came back this morning to UUM, my Uni, with an empty stomach.. OH~ Damn hungry.. Sweep the floor, wipe off the dust then cleaning up my closet.. Its do really take times for such a lazy person like me.. I'm not used to clean my room.. I don't like to clean my room anyway.. Usually I liked rubbish surroundings.. But not smelly la of course.. Hehe.. I used 3days to clean and rearrange my room last week at BM.. And now I get back to Uni and have to cleanup again, I do really fed up with this.. I clean it myself slowly.. Try to rearrange all my things neatly.. I spent bout 5hours to finish all ba.. OH~ What a hard work for me.. Rest for a while after cleanup.. Take bath then go TNB cafe for dinner(breakfast?lunch?whatever..).. Went to my friend's room after that.. Her roommate gave me a China made's sausage.. Back to room around 1130pm.. EH~ My roommate came back d.. Don't she told me that she will be back on tomorrow morning?

Well, I have to pack up my holiday mood and prepare for my studies d.. -God Bless-

1 comment:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

give u a panda bless first~